Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It Could've Been/Could Be Worse

As I embark on a new chapter in my journey to be a successful model, actress and host, I was reminded this evening, even through all the ups and downs, crying, worry and self-pity, my experiences leading up to this point could have been worse.

Over a meal, with a friend who is also in the business, she revealed a part of her journey that I was not aware of. My mouth literally dropped and my eyes popped as she told stories of nights she didn't know where she was going to stay, where she thought about staying or where she wind up staying. : O I couldn't believe it. This woman was/is brave! I could not imagine having the nerve to stand up to some of the situations and decisions she faced. But sometimes, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

All she endured and how she's come through, was just another clarification to me from GOD, that everything is going to be ok and basically to stop all the whining missy! It's late, but I just had to pop on the computer and remind myself and all who are reading, that despite what you think you're going through, somebody's journey, process, season or situation is or may be worse. Not that that's something to revel in, but it helps me appreciate that fact that, well, IT COULD BE WORSE.

Each day I fight. Some days harder than other's. I will make it through because I always do. And so will you. Did I just rhyme? LOL. Keep on pushing ... keep on striving ... "keep rising to the top, while my mind says give it all ya got give it all ya got!

Until Next Time ... Appreciate what you do have and stop worrying about what you don't have. Good Night~ *YAWN*

1 comment:

  1. Still can't believe i forgot those stories until dinner that night. Has me appreciating where I'm at now versus then a whole lot more. Gotta do what you gotta do If you want something bad enough and trust that it'll pay off in the future.

    ReplyDelete