Sunday, August 8, 2010

2 Corinthians 5:7

So many times we are blinded by worries, concern, doubt, fear or negativity that we forget that GOD is with us and through it all, we shall prevail. I know my blogs have probably beat this in the ground, but we have to continuously remind ourselves that GOD is always there, preparing us and looking out for our best interest. Just because we don't see the things we want when we want them, we have to continue to walk in FAITH because the things we want and desire can be ours.

You know that saying "he may not come when you want him, but he's always right on time!" Whoever coined that phrase ain't ever lied. When you are experiencing a low, at some point, there is a breakthrough. And that breakthrough feels so good after enduring so much BUT I held on by Faith. Man, it gives me chills just thinking about all the things I've gone through, all the emotions I've felt, the let downs and the put downs and then GOD brings the GLORY! I just feel like dancing and shouting and having a big ole PRAISE party. HIS love and grace is amazing!

I watched the movie the Book of Eli on Sunday. Great movie. And though just a movie, the message it conveyed only gave me reassurance of GOD's presence and power in my life. FAITH is the ultimate confidence I must have to sustain me. It may seem like I'm walking toward a dead end, but my FAITH gives me the confidence that more lies ahead.

My path has been laid. And so has yours.

UNTIL Next Time ... Have Faith in GOD because HE has Faith in you! GO GET IT!

1 comment:

  1. Believing in HE and Believing in ME. I got that DVD around here somehwere, gotta find it so I can watch. A to the MEN!

    ReplyDelete