Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting Grounded

In my quest to find focus, peace, and stability, I decided I needed to lay low. I'm still dealing with things but I'm finding my way. Love, Family, Friends, Career, Life and Death. Although great things continue to happen, other not so great things have happened along the way ... but that's life. You take the good with the bad.

Each day I awake its a new start. I used to pray and meditate more consistently a while back. Meditating brings such a renewal to my mind, body and soul. Its a chance for me to reconnect with my GOD and my SELF. When the two become one, I become solid. I find perfect peace with everything. I'm able to deal with situations without over analyzing them or getting too upset. It happens. I'm over it.

When are you are grounded your position in life and your attitude are accurate. Your foundation is strong. I bet not many realized that when your parents would GROUND you, what that really meant. It meant for you to realize what you did, how it affected others or even yourself and what you needed to do to correct that behavior.

Until Next Time ... Go Get Grounded!

No comments:

Post a Comment