Thursday, April 15, 2010

Breezin' Through

So today I got to sleep in a little longer. And it was much needed. I could have probably laid in longer but I didn't want to waste the day away, although I had no intentions of going out.

Soon after reluctantly getting my tail out of bed, I hop on the computer and make some phone calls. I found out today that the Home Depot shoot, which shoots in North Carolina, has now moved from next Wednesday to Friday now, which works out great because I have to be back in NY on this Monday to shoot for TLC. Now I can stay in NY for most of the week in the event some more auditions pop up before Friday.

I also found out today that I got a callback for one of the castings I went on on Tuesday. Woo Hoo! One issue though ... the original callback date which was suppose to be tomorrow has now been moved to Monday ... the same day I'm already booked for TLC. : (

It's a pretty exciting job too! Although I'm trying NOT to focus on the rate, right now I'm only seeing dollar signs. So my agency now has to see if the client will make concessions to see me another day. I mean after all I was prepared to go tomorrow if called back. It's not my fault they moved it to Monday, right? But I don't stress about it. I move along with my day.

I'm at a place in my life that I've realized you can't obsess over what you have no control over. I mean I've already committed to a job. I'm working!! Despite how much mooorrre money it's paying, I can't focus on it. Its out of my hands. Leaving it to GOD. What's for me is for me, right? What's going to happen, is already done. Sooo yeah, as much as I try to remind myself of all those things, its still a little hard not to think about it though. : /

So what happened? Did the client realize how much I should be at this callback and schedule me for another day. Or will I be done my job on Monday in time to get to the audition before its over? Welllllll ... You'll just have to check back to find out people... HAHA ... sorry.

I wind up going into the city to take care of a few errands, had lunch with a friend and headed back to BK. I am feeling pretty darn good ... which is the key. To always have a positive attitude in the midst of adversity. Things aren't going to always go the way we would like. That's life. Make the best with what you have and keep it moving. Besides, I find that things always seem to turn out for the best in the end anyway.

Well I'm off to relax a little and get ready for bed. I'm heading back home tomorrow. YAY!

Until next time ... GO GET IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment