Sunday, April 18, 2010

All Rested Up and On the Road Again

Well as you can see, I didn't make it back on the blog last night. I ate, showered and was down for the count. I slept for a couple of hours. Then, managed to muster up the energy to wash my hair...forget about doing it. That process would have to wait til the morning. So after the dryer...I was back in la la land.

I woke this morning about 730a, somewhat ready to tackle the day. I was planning to get on the road to NYC about 3p. So I needed to get the "do" in order, finish up what needed to be done at the house and then I had prepare the royal baggage. ; )

Everything went as planned and I was on the road by 251p. But before I hit 95, I stopped at Panera to pick up some lunch for the road and I was off. I ran into traffic twice ... congestion ... FOR WHAT?? I don't understand congestion. Just drive people!!! But my shoot isn't until tomorrow ... I'm in no rush ... so just chillax Mo! But when you're booking it and you roll up on this congestion business it can blow you a little ... I guess if you let it. So I get over it quick! Just want to get to my destination safe and sound.

Which brings me to now. I MADE IT! A little tired, but ready to tackle the TLC shoot tomorrow. It's going to be an early and long day... 5am I'll be getting up! Call time is at 7am in Montclair NJ. Soooo not too much to puff about this evening. I'm sure by the middle of the week I'll have more exciting stories to divulge. So stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by and ....

Until Next Time ... GO GET IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment