Monday, December 12, 2011

Produced By Faith

I used to be a lover of reading when I was a child. Even wrote a book one of my step-sisters friends marveled about.  Years had passed since I had wrote that book and she was still amazed that a 6th grader could right such an awesome story.

Where that book is now. I have no idea. What that book was about.  I have no idea. But I do remember writing it.  I've tried to get back into reading more.  That feat has not been so successful. Eventhough not consistent, I have been reading a book called "Produced By Faith" by Devon Franklin.  He talks about doing what he loves while still honoring his commitment as a Christian in his line of work.  This is all to familiar with the industry that Im in.

But he uses his line of work as a metaphor to the principles Christians should apply to their daily lives to succeed with GOD and HIS purposes for your life.  But moving forward with where I am trying to take this entry.  Really, honestly, I cannot complain about my life.  It has been pretty darn good considering what some others have gone through.  I've experienced deaths, physical pain, heartbreaks, disappointments, challenges, you name it.  A little bit of everything has come across my plate.

However, being raised in a Christian household with a strong support system has helped me beat the odds.  If that's what you wanna call them.  People have often wondered why I don't hold grudges, or even more so lately, let other peoples negative intentions take me to a boiling point and want to just rip into them for bringing that mess up into my house, my temple, my spirit.  

And in reading the book and just looking back over my life, accepting the things I cannot change, and praying for those who just can't seem to find that same peace within themselves, it is confirmed, justified, sanctified, realized and predestined that I am a PRODUCT OF FAITH.  That makes me want to shout to the heavens so that everyone can want to seek that feeling.

Problems will persist. You will be persecuted, let down and saddened! But JOY comes in the morning. My brothers and sisters continue in FAITH and watch how your blessings grow.  I am reaching new dimensions in my career and more importantly in my spirit.  I am able to swat the enemies pokes and prods with just a sway of my finger because the spirit of GOD dwells in me.  Wholeheartedly.  So you want me to get upset. NOPE!  You want me to be bothered. NOPE!  You want me to act like a fool cursing and yelling. NOPE!  NOPE! NOPE! and more NOPE!

Until Next Time ... Pray that GOD gives you the dwelling of the Spirit so that you can stand strong in knowing that HE is in control ... OF EVERYTHING!!! The enemy has no room in your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment