Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thank You Lord

In preparing to go home to Maryland this week to visit my family and friends, the excitement overwhelms me.  Although, they aren't too far away and I do kinda see them often, it is something about the holidays that really brings a warm and fuzzy feeling inside of me.  But this year, more than ever,  I feel a need to be really connected to them, to really show them that I love and appreciate them.

GOD has truly blessed me with some amazing people in my life.  And a lot of those amazing people are in my family.  It is so important that I thank GOD for all that HE has given me, especially the  people HE has brought in and through my life.  Whether I've endured trials with some or had to let some go, it is still a blessing to have been touched by those individuals in some way because I've learned who to be and who not to be and how to be better so that I can do better.

As this year is coming to a close, GOD is cleaning my house. And I mean that in the figurative sense, of course. I am so fortunate that HE loves me so much to remove the non-sense out of my life so that I can continue to walk the path HE has laid out for me. To enjoy the blessings in store and share those blessings with those people who truly love, support and care for me. The wonderful thing is no matter how often the enemy tries to use others to stop me in my tracks, GOD is walking right beside me to knock them right out of the way. Ok maybe a little nudge. LOL. Sad thing, some never learn.  But we have to keep praying for those brothers and sisters.

Their journey is not mine and I am certainly not here to judge.  Im here to be a disciple in HIS kingdom and that means doing everything I can do be the person HE wants me to be. Loving those who love me and continuing to love those who don't.  After all, that's what GOD does.  HE's so awesome that way.

So I THANK YOU GOD for it all.  The good, the bad, the joys, the pains, the sun, the downpours, the challenges and the getting through it all, standing strong in your army. YOU are my strength, my guide, my deliverer, my sword and my father in heaven. GLORY be to GOD in the Highest!

Until Next Time ... and always, give thanks for all GOD allows in and removes out of your life.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving ... everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment