Sunday, August 21, 2011

GOD's Red Carpet

When I started my journey to being a professional model I'm not sure I really thought how far I would go.  I've added actress because of the commercials I've done, and now consultant, host and mentor.  But since I've settled into my positions and continue to grow them, I made the decision that I was not in it for the money but because I loved it.  I wasn't in it to become famous but to make my life meaningful by doing what I loved. 

I know as a child of GOD that all of my gifts won't be equipped with a pay check.  I know that to become a real star I have to seek GOD's will by continuing to stay in prayer, apply what I've learned and trust that HE is Faithful.  And in turn my relationship with HIM will be strengthened and because HE is faithful the blessings will flow.

GOD has blessed me with so many opportunities.  I know I'll have a gazillion more.  I'll be in positions that will help my career continue to flourish.  I'll meet, interview and mingle with celebrities. I may even become a celebrity myself, maybe become a household name. But my goal is to become a brand that GOD can promote and be proud of.  Whether its making moves in my career or moving on to raising a family. As long as I maintain my relationship with HIM, I will always be a star.

Until Next Time ...  Represent the ONE who has the power to make you shine. After all, HE's super famous. ; )

1 comment: