Monday, March 21, 2011

Bring it ON! I Can Handle IT!

After getting through a rough week and journaling yesterday about the new season and what that meant for my life, yet another challenge persisted.  Without delving into the what happened, I will just sum up with that experience added to my life.

I looked at it as the cherry on top, the icing on the cake! And the only natural thing to do for me was to laugh! You know, laughing to keep from crying. LOL. I mean thats the overall feeling that came over me.  It proved to me that I can handle anything and I can handle it without losing my mind.  GOD has a way of helping us realize that things could be a lot worse.  And that was put right in front me as I experienced yet another bump in the road ... literally.

I will continue to experience challenges, obstacles, swerves, bumps ... you get the picture, but those things will never take me out. Proving that I can endure the tests of time only gives me clarity and preparation for things to come.  And when they do come I can handle them with grace .... and well, laughing my butt off.

All I could say is, BRING IT ON! I CAN HANDLE IT!  That GOD is something else!  But you gotta LOVE HIM! And THANK HIM for is grace.

Until Next Time ... laugh your butt off!  It could be worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment