Saturday, October 15, 2011

Don't Put A Question Mark Where God Put A Period

A lot of times I make my life so much more hectic and complicated then it has to be. I stress over things I simply have no control over. I focus on the minor details of things and second guess my decisions.  When if I just continue to trust in GOD and that HE is in control, well, LIFE, would be, ahhhhh, so much more calming for me.

Life really is like a box chocolates.  You never know what you're going to get.  Sometimes we get what we didn't plan for and then a major meltdown occurs. We get negative ... discouraged, sad, frustrated.  We become nut cases and GOD is like "Really? Haven't I always come through?"  And you're like "Yes Lord, But..."

There are no IF's, AND's or BUT's about what GOD can do, has done and will continue to do.  The Lord is Faithful and no matter how bad a situation has seemed in your life, you can always look back and say "Thank Ya Lord!!!" because look at where you are now.  Professionally, I want to be further along.  I wanna be booking every job I get placed on hold or called back for.   But I had to realize that maybe GOD closed some of those doors (and its been consistent lately) because I'm believing to small.

Maybe GOD has something bigger in store for me.  Maybe my career is past the jobs that require 12 hour days, takes a lot more energy and pays a lower rate.  SIDEBAR: I'm not saying I'm too good to take a lower paying job, but hey if GOD is saying that, who I am to question the One who made/makes it all possible. I'm just saying. Maybe my life is moving to the next phase, the next chapter. Who knows?  GOD knows.   And I have to continue to TRUST that if I'm not booking certain jobs or any job, for that matter,  that that is the way GOD has planned it.

Yes I got bills.  Past due bills. Late bills. Too many bills. Can you pay my bills? LOL. There I go again, back to my old self, focusing on the money and not the love and passion that nurtured me and gave me the confidence to quit my 9 to 5 (almost 5 years ago) to pursue this full-time.  The money will come.  It always does. *smile* And when it comes, it's usually more than I ever expected because I stepped back and stopped making plans on my terms.

GOD'S results speak for themselves and will always prove that I will give birth to more in my future than I've lost in my past.  If GOD puts a period in a relationship, a job, a thought, any chapter of your life, DO NOT question it.  In the end he always causes you to triumph.

Until Next Time .... Don't sweat the small stuff!

1 comment: