Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trust Your Decisions

I have to admit, although I'm always trying to focus on my rainbow in the clouds, its difficult at times. Things have changed for me in the last 4 months. Changes that have sort of turned my world around. As soon as I'm good enough to be ok, I get turned on my head again. Constantly wondering if the decisions I've made in the last 4 months have been good ones.


Fear and doubt can always seem to find there way into my mind and heart causing me to second guess myself. One thing for certain, I cannot second guess GOD.  I have got to get in a place where I absolutely trust, that no matter what decisions I make or have made, that I am in good hands. GOD has my back. And as long as I continue to seek him, he will lead me in the right direction even it means me getting a little turned around or lost along the way.

Tears have become a part of my makeup. I'm naturally an emotional person but wooo weee, I have cried more times than I care to count. But its the best way for me to get through the tough times. A good cry helps me deal. I'm surprised I even have any tears left. LOL. But sometimes, I think "what in the world are you crying for?" 

The cry doesn't make whatever I'm crying about just go away, but I do feel some sense of relief.  And a lot of times thats all you really want at the moment.  Even if you can't really pinpoint what the heck you're crying about in the first place.


So its obvious I'm still dealing emotionally with some situations very close to my heart. I continue to stay in prayer and trust my instincts, which I believe really is GOD giving me guidance and ultimately the answer I need at that particular time. A lot of times decisions we make affect other people. That can be good or bad, depending on how you look at it but sometimes the best decision for you can be the best solution for the person it directly affects.

'Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the Seed of an equivalent or a greater Benefit." 

-Napolean Hill


Until Next time .... TRUST in your decisions, find PEACE in them ... and let God handle the rest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment